Vivienne Westwood Inuit Jersey Cardigan in washed black. Inspired by her Autumn Winter 1983 'Witches' collection, Vivienne Westwood re-visits her iconic alien jacket silhouette. The jersey jacket fastens with an asymmetric zip fastening and features Westwood's traditional cutting techniques to create these exaggerated folded sleeves with peaked shoulders. The mid-weight, jersey bomber style cardigan comes in washed black cotton with 3D star print and is finished with ribbed detail on the collar, cuffs and along the hemline.
Please note, print may vary.
Please note that our Outlet Sale is for for a limited time and that we are unable to offer refunds on this item. Exchanges are allowed within 14 days of receipt./strong>
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Womens Clothes
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Jackets
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Inuit Jersey Cardigan
- Washed black with 3D star print
- 100% Cotton. 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton | 40% Cotton, 45% Polyester, 12% Acrylic, 3% Polyamide
- Oversized, peaked sleeves
- Asymmetric zip fastening
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hemline
- Dry clean
This product is not currently available for shipment to Japan - any orders placed will be cancelled.