Terms & Conditions
Save 50 %
- Applies to full price items only for a limited time, excluding Alexander McQueen SS20 products and selected Vivienne Westwood lines.
- All items displayed on www.garmentquarter.com are available for worldwide purchase.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of order price.
- All our on-line prices are identical to prices as advertised in-store.
- All orders are subject to a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the transaction.
- All orders are subject to standard payment card security checks to ensure customer protection is upheld. It is at the companies’ discretion whether an order has passed these security checks and you will be notified of any delays in dispatch.
- All orders can be dispatched to a different shipping address if requested, however, it is at the company’s discretion whether this request is upheld.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here by 2pm (GMT). Your order will be refunded in full including any postage costs applied.
- All orders placed before 17:00 will be dispatched the same day (Monday – Sunday) once accepted. We aim to dispatch all other orders the next working day.
- All payments made by Credit/Debit card are taken by Klarna, a secure online payment site that fully protects all credit card details given. We only have access to the payment amount as confirmed by yourself.
- Payment can be made directly via our website via the following methods - VISA Debit, Visa Credit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, PayPal.
- In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later in 3
- Pay Later
- Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- All orders require a signature upon delivery; therefore, orders cannot be left without signature. If you reside in a student address where access is limited for delivery companies, please take this into consideration when placing your order.
- The item(s) dispatched are our responsibility until they are signed for upon delivery. If you authorise for a different signatory or shipping address, you then accept that evidence of proof of delivery and the responsibility of that item is transferred to yourself.
- If nobody is available to sign for your order, a calling card will be left, and the order returned to the local depot.
- As orders require a signature upon receipt, it is recommended P.O. Box addresses be NOT used as Shipping Addresses. If a P.O. Box address is used, this is at the risk of the customer, and Garment Quarter cannot be held responsible for any lost/damaged orders.
- All clothing items will be presented in any applicable packaging and wrapped in appropriate packaging.
- All accessory items will come with any presentation boxes/cases/bags as suitable for the product.
- Gift Wrapping is available at your request, however, this may not be possible during busier times.
- Fragrances once removed from their sealed plastic wrap are non-returnable.
- All earrings are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- All underwear and swimwear items are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
- In the event of any pricing errors, we will notify you and give you the option to cancel the order, or proceed at the corrected full price.
- Upon receipt of your order, we operate a ‘try on only policy’. Item(s) must be returned in original condition as received along with a copy of your invoice. Refunds will be processed upon receipt and inspection of the return.
- Upon receipt of your order, we operate a 28-day exchange or refund on Full Price items. We offer a 14-day policy for Sale (discounted) items. Items must be returned in original condition along with a copy of your invoice and a note with return/exchange details.
- Full price items must be returned to our warehouse within 28 days of receipt.
- Discounted (Sale) items must be returned to our warehouse within 14 days of receipt.
- Faulty/damaged items can be returned up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- In all cases, items must be returned in their original condition. This includes all packaging that the item is received in and tags still attached. For example, all shoes must be returned in the shoe-box that they come with.
- All items are thoroughly checked before being dispatched, therefore if an item is returned that we deem used/soiled the item will be returned to yourself and no refund given.
- Please ensure you package your return suitably to avoid any damage during transit. We advise that any items not returned using our free return labels are sent via Special Delivery/Recorded Delivery (we would advise Special Delivery for higher priced items). In all cases, we advise that proof of postage is kept until the return has been completed. The item is your responsibility until it has reached us at our warehouse.
- We aim to process all returns within 7 working days of receipt. You will be notified by email once completed.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear, swimwear and earrings cannot be returned.
Customs and Import
- Any Customs and Import charges that occur will be applied once the order has reached the destination country.
- The recipient must pay these charges.
- Garment Quarter have no control over these charges and cannot be held responsible for charges applied.
- As Customs policies and import duties differ from country to country we cannot tell you what these charges would be (if applied). We would advise contacting your local Customs Office before placing your order
- We aim to reply to all customer enquiries within 24 hours but please allow a little longer during peak times such as Christmas and Sale periods. Please note that our office hours are 09:00 - 17:30 Monday – Friday. Any enquiries received over the weekend will be answered the next working day.
- If an item is received faulty, please inform us immediately by email, and we will endeavour to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Any postage costs on returning faulty returns will be reimbursed once we have deemed that the item is faulty.
- Faulty products may need to be returned to the manufacturer for an inspection. This is normally subject to a maximum 6 - 8 week result period where we will notify you of the outcome (Please note this may include an extended delay due to overseas National Holidays/Breaks).
- All items must be returned along with proof of purchase.
- We are unable to accept any items that may be potentially faulty after a 12-month period. Acceptance for inspection is not guaranteed and each return is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Further discounts are applied at the companies’ discretion.
- If an item is further discounted within 7 days of placing your order, we will honour this discount and refund the difference. In order for this discount to apply the exact item (size, colour & style) must still be available for purchase from our website.
- www.garmentquarter.com and related services are made available to you under the following Terms & Conditions and any other rules as stated. Please ensure that all T&Cs are read carefully before placing your order.
- We may modify our T&Cs from time to time at our own discretion. Changes made after you place an order will not affect that order, unless law requires us to.
- In order to place an order at www.garmentquarter.com you do not need to register, however, you will need to supply specific details including:
- Your full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Billing Address
- All payment details supplied by yourself must be valid and correct, and must refer to yourself in the case of the Billing Address.
- By placing an order at our site you authorise Garment Quarter to debit your account with the stated order value, and allow permission for security checks to be made on your payment card. Garment Quarter reserve the right to request further information from yourself with regards to performing further security checks on any order to confirm credit card ownership.
- Garment Quarter reserve the right to limit multiple quantities of items shipped to one postal address.
- By clicking the 'Accept' button you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods, which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
- By placing an order at Garment Quarter you agree that we may use personal information provided by yourself in order to perform appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information will not be used in any other manner than to perform these standard security checks.
- Garment Quarter may from time to time offer the opportunity to pre-order stock not yet available in our warehouse (all pre-order stock will state estimated dispatch date). Pre-orders are subject to our standard terms and conditions as with any other order.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an email stating confirmation of receipt. Please note that this is not confirmation of acceptance of the order, as the order will still be subject to standard security checks. Once your order has been fully processed and dispatched, you will receive an email stating acceptance and dispatch. If you wish to cancel your order once you have received the dispatch email, you will need to refer to our returns policy and return the goods to us once received.
- Garment Quarter is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and our customers. Customer information is not disclosed to third parties, unless it is to provide a service to the customer i.e. Courier companies, Credit Card protection companies.
- We may disclose customer information if we are required to by law.
- Once a purchase is made from us we may occasionally contact you in order to update you on special promotions, new products or services. You will have the opportunity to register for these updates upon completing your order.
Garment Quarter is a trading name of a company registered in England with No. 11144039.
VAT Registration Number GB 333000174